Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New NYC-Toronto Joint Event - Future of Your Atlassian Platform - Data Center and Cloud Migration

Dear NYC Community Members, we are super excited for our next virtual event. Our 2121 kick-off event is a joint virtual event with NYC & Toronto. We are having two exciting talks from Atlassian - Future of Your Atlassian Platform - Data Center and Cloud Migration.

Don't forget, it's a virtual event so it's BYOB! But, don't worry - we will still have Raffle Prizes!!! Please click HERE to RSVP.

Future of Your Atlassian Platform - Data Center and Cloud Migration

Cameron Deatsch, CRO and former Head of Server and Data Center, Atlassian

Partha Kamal,  Head of Cloud Migrations, Atlassian

Worried about the end of server and have detailed, in-depth enterprise questions that are not answered in FAQs about cloud or data center migration? Want to communicate your concerns to the Atlassian decision makers? Join the NYC ACE session for in-depth technical talk about server migration. Cameron will focus on the migration path to data center, while Partha will speak on the migration to the cloud. 

The full evening is dedicated to discuss and answer your most pressing concerns and questions. Please feel free to send any questions in advance here. As we kick-off the new year and you are planning the future of your Atlassian platform this is a must-attend session!

7 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2021

Looking forward to it, thanks for organizing! 

Now I'm reviewing the FAQs to see what questions haven't been asked... 😅

Like Kapil Samadhiya likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2021

Many Thanks ..

Cheers

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2021

Hi @Kapil Samadhiya ,

That's a great topic! All the best!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Andrew Kendris January 15, 2021

Looking forward to this session!

Kapil Samadhiya
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2021

Thanks everyone. We are really super excited for this event which will be having 2 different City/Country ACE members and Atlassian members speaking !!

Please don't forget to RSVP here and attend it!!!  

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

RSVP'd - catch everyone next week!

giphy

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 22, 2021

Oh hey, I was visiting from San Jose, CA, and at the end I recalled somebody had a question about transferring Attachments from Server/DC to Cloud while preserving metadata.

I remembered but didn't have time to lookup a recent question I read about Cloud to Cloud attachment transfers, and more specifically a question/answer from Matt Doar about whether metadata was preserved.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Transfer-attachments-across-Jira-Cloud-Instances-via-API/ba-p/1582070

Unfortunately, the answer is no, due to an API limitation, but I guess the silver lining is that they could eventually fix it. :-/

Matt wrote:

Ah, https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-attachments/#api-rest-api-3-issue-issueidorkey-attachments-post looks like it still doesn't let you set the create date 

Like Dave Liao likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events