Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NYC ACE Event - Kick into Spring with Exclusive Confluence Insights (April 17)

DALL·E 2024-04-02 07.44.55.png

Spring is in the air and the NYC ACE Chapter has scheduled a compelling evening of content to get the spring in your Confluence and AI step.

It's not just spring cleaning, but spring supercharging with a number of Atlassian Team Members and Content Creators throwing the windows open so we can small the roses in the Confluence Garden!

Unlock the power of Jira and Confluence Cloud integrations   

Presented by: Melanie Zhao (Group Product Manager, Atlassian) & @Laura Mehrkens  (Senior Product Manager, Atlassian)

See the latest features for improved project collaboration with Jira and Confluence. Melanie and Laura will walk through how to create Confluence Pages and Whiteboards directly from Jira, plus share a sneak peek at our upcoming roadmap!

Improving Organization & Navigation in Confluence

Presented by: @Ned Lindau (Principal Product Manager, Atlassian)

Get a sneak peek at some of the ways that the Confluence Cloud is working to make organization and navigation easier. Ned will walk through a few features on the roadmap and explain how they fit in to Confluence's broader evolution as a product.

Ten Ways to Use Confluence At Its Best - Matt Reiner, K15t

Presented by: @Matt Reiner _K15t_ ( Customer Advocate, K15t)

From sharing, to formatting, to AI, to Smart Links, to automation; Confluence has become the central spot for collaboration across the organization. At least, that's what it can be, when you're using it at it's best. From the team who understands the very best of Confluence, Matt will explore and share his ten tips and tricks that will help you uncover the full potential of this collaboration powerhouse.

@Matt Reiner _K15t_ is a leading content creator and educator when it comes to all things  Confluence. He has taken k15t's passion for helping Atlassian customers unleash the power of their products to another level with his entertaining and educational videos and shorts related to Confluence content creation and curation. If you don't know Matt yet, you'll be a fan once you meet him!

Here's a preview of some of his content, all worth the watch. 🥤🍿

The fine print:

Who: All Atlassian Product Users, Admins, Fans and Superfans! Lovers of Confluence 💙 will enjoy this one in particular

What: I refer you to the article above 👆

Where: Atlassian NYC - 888 Broadway, New York, NY 10003

When: April 17, 2024 from 5:30PM - 8:30PM

Why: Because AI is not just the future, it's already here - and in order to stay ahead in your life and career it's time to get the inside track from the experts.

How: RSVP through this link

4 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2024

Gratitious tag of my friends from k15t! Thanks for sponsoring this event and for your continuous leadership in the Online and Events Comminities!

@Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ 

@Max Förster _K15t_

Wish you could both be there in person, but hoping to see you at 'Team 24!

Like # people like this
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2024

I'd love to be there, @Andy Gladstone - it looks like a great lineup.

I have to leave this one to Matt, but I'm sure he gives some useful insights combined with an entertaining talk. 😏

Looking forward to connect at Team!

@Everyone in New York: Go to this event for tons of fun and knowledge! 

Like # people like this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 2, 2024

I'm really looking forward to getting together with everyone in NYC. You know I'm a fan of Confluence, and I'm excited to share some of the best practices we just love at K15t. Gotta spread that knowledge!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2024

@Andy Gladstone - I'm in like Flynn! Wait... do people still say that?

Looking forward to attending, I feel like I haven't been to a NYC event in months! 😅

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events