cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cafe ACE Meetups in the MKE area

Zim __Appfire__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2023

Hi there!

I'd love to have some casual coffee/tea meetups once a month or so to network with y'all and discuss uses cases, challenges, industry trends, and best practices with Atlassian tools for your workplace.

Anyone have any favorite cafes in the greater Milwaukee area with plenty of seating?

Let's make it happen!

2 comments

Comment

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2023

As far as seating goes, these are at the top of my mind:

Colectivo - Bay View

Stone Creek Coffee - Harwood Ave

Stone Creek Coffee - Factory Cafe

Like Zim __Appfire__ likes this
Zim __Appfire__
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 27, 2023

Awesome! Thanks, @Amanda Barber

Like Amanda Barber likes this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 27, 2023

Got a few more suggestions from another group I'm in, too! Pardon the crude blurring of names...on my phone! 😂

Screenshot_20230327-183342.png

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 27, 2023

One more that I've been meaning to check out! https://www.northavemkt.com/

Zim __Appfire__
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2023

Thanks @Amanda Barber - fantastic suggestions.

I so appreciate it!

Dave Covarrubias July 31, 2023

Hi @Zim __Appfire__ - just joined the group. Working with a large client on helping them promote various Atlassian products throughout their enterprise. Wondering if you ever got your meet-ups off the ground? Would be interested in attending where possible. I live a little north of MKE but would love to connect with an Atlassian user group!

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2023
Like # people like this
Zim __Appfire__
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2023

Hey @Dave Covarrubiaswe did end up having on several weeks ago at Wantable Cafe. I'm so glad you're interested in getting connected. I'm sure we'll have more casual meetups in the future as well.

In the meantime, I wanted to make sure you were aware of this upcoming in-person event on August 23: https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-milwaukee-presents-hit-the-gym-wmark-cruth-shape-up-your-team-by-building-a-shared-understanding/

It should be a fun time and will be a great way to connect with some other members.

Hope you're able to make it!

Like # people like this
Zim __Appfire__
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2023

Oh wow, @Amanda Barber and I must have been typing at the exact same time. 😂

But, indeed, it'd be awesome to connect at the August 23 event!

Like Amanda Barber likes this
Dave Covarrubias July 31, 2023

Thanks @Amanda Barber and @Zim __Appfire__ for getting back to me. Would love to attend the next meetup, unfortunately I already have a prior commitment that evening. But, if anything changes, I'll RSVP to the event. Thanks!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events