It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there an alternative to using Quickstart when migrating BitBucket Datacenter to AWS?

Is there an alternative to using Quickstart when migrating BitBucket Datacenter to AWS?  The docs I've seen so far only mention using Quickstart.  We are going to rebuild our prod environment in parallel to our existing on-prem instead of a "lift-and-shift" (we tried that before in our QA environment and it was messy...mostly security/firewall issues but that's a discussion for another time) 

1 answer

I guess the real question is ... are there anything that would prevent me from successfully installing bitbucket in AWS using the same install instructions I use on-prem?  Bamboo mentions there are no special prerequisites or configurations required in AWS, does the same apply to jira, confluence, and bitbucket? 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Cloud Migration

So you're looking to migrate to cloud. Here's what you need to know about apps.

Years ago, Atlassian foresaw the rise of the SaaS enterprise and decided to start heavily investing in our cloud products. Our cloud products have since become an industry leader with best-in-class p...

179 views 0 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you