workflowreport macro display bug?

LeeJungHwan August 19, 2013

Hi

I tested ad-hoc workflow plugin before purchase this product...
(ad hoc workflow 4.2 & confluence 5.2.3 & english and korean language pack)

but when i added macro to a page like below

{workflowreport:approval=검토|space=any|user=@self}

page shows me like below.

you can see blank column and breaked html link.
is this bug? or i missed some issue?

workflowreport macro bug

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Miguel Reimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2014

Hi

Sorry for the long time with no answer, but just wanted to let you know that this issue has been fixed in Comala Workflows 4.4.2 which was released last night.

Thanks,
Miguel

0 votes
Miguel Reimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013

Hi,

Yes that appears to be a bug. Can you try upgrading to Ad hoc Workflows 4.1.2 or 4.2 to see if that fixes the problem? Note that if you upgrade to 4.2, you will need to rebuild the Confluence Search Index from the Content Indexing Page in the global Confluence Admin as we changed how we save some of the report data to the index.

Thanks,
Miguel

LeeJungHwan August 27, 2013

Hi,

thank for your hard work

but... after your replay, i updated workflows plugin to 4.2 and rebuilt search indexing

but i still have same problem... nothing changed in reporting view

0 votes
Miguel Reimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2013

Hi,

Sorry but for some reason the image is not displaying for me, can you try adding it again to the post or maybe in a comment? Once I can see the image I will have a better idea of the issue.

Thanks,
Miguel

LeeJungHwan August 21, 2013

oh i'm sorry, i updated image link
thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events