renew Bonfire License not startet

Deleted user May 12, 2013

Hello

we purchased Bonfire plug in for Jira for 100 users. Recently we upgraded our license (InvoiceNumber AT-832902) jira but does not assume the renewal.

I bought the same account a private license.

the Support Entittlement Number is SEN-2268707 and is Licensed to Regis24 GmbH.

many thanks for the help,

J. Hieltscher

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Marian Finch
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2013

In order to reflect the renewal of your Bonfire for JIRA 100 Users Commercial License you will need to cut and paste in the new license key from the registered license or billing contacts my.atlassian.com account. It appears you are listed as the main billing contact so you would be able to retrieve the license key from my.atlassian.com. To update the license key for Bonfire follow the below steps (instructions are for a newer version of JIRA):

Select Administration > Plugins > Manage Add-ons > Locate under User-installed Plugins Atlassian Bonfire > Select the pencil located next to License Key (see image below) > cut and paste in the license key from your my.atlassian.com account for your Bonfire for JIRA 100 Users Commercial License

Please feel free to email sales@atlassian.com and ask for Marian if you need anything else :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events