multiple select of issues doesn't work (EverIT Timetracker)

Tomas Mitrovic July 4, 2016

Hi EverIT Team

I've been testing the Timetracker add-on and it works very well so far. Thanks for the great work. But I tried to select multiple issues in the time tracker and this doesn't work. After saving there is only the first chosen item saved? 

It is a known trouble? I asked our administrator if there are any settings to allow this feature. He answered that there are no option to setup this. 

Could you support me in this case?

Thanks

Regards

Tomas

3 answers

0 votes
Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2016

Hi Tomas,

I'm glad that I could help. Let me know if you have any other questions.

0 votes
Tomas Mitrovic July 5, 2016

Hi Attila

Thanks you very much for your response.

OK, now it's clear. I thought about it again and I decided that it doesn't make sense to use multiple select because you can choose items from several projects!? The problem is how it will be divided to the projects?

So in this case I think we don't need this functionality.

Thanks.

Regards 

Tomas

0 votes
Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2016

Hi there!

I know it can be misleading, but Timetracker using JIRA's multiselect Issue-picker input field as singleselect field, so this is the right behaviour. Even if you select multiple Issues, work logging will only happen for the first Issue.

Would it be useful to you, if you can log work to multiple Issue at once? Do you need often this functionality?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events