can't enable plugin-Polls for Confluence

li choil September 4, 2013

I've installed trial version of plugin - Polls for Confluence.

After installed license, when I enable the plugin it post an error:

This plugin failed to enable. Your license may be invalid. Please refer to the logs for more information.

1 answer

0 votes
Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2013

Which version of Confluence and the Polls plugin are you using? Are there any errors being displayed in the log file?

Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2017

6.1.4 seing the same issue. logs say localnotification missing dependency

Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2017

Hi Isaac, did you already try to uninstall/reinstall the plugin or restart Confluence? The local notification component is an internal one from Confluence which should always be available.

Best regards,
Remo

Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2017

yep Tried everything I can think off

Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2017

Hi Isaac, could you please try the following:

1. Go to "Manage add-ons" in the admin section of Confluence
  2. Choose "System add-ons" in the dropdown to show system add-ons only
  3. Type "workbox" in the search field to search for system add-ons containing the term "workbox"
  4. Make sure all add-ons containing "workbox" and all of the modules are enabled. If not, please try to enable them again.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Remo

Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 16, 2017

Hi  Remo,

Thanks for the help, I actually found that same thing and fixed it. For reference, here is the ticket that gave me the clue CONFSERVER-48809

Isaac

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events