Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'undelegateEvents' of undefined

David Peall August 4, 2016

Hi 

I'm constantly getting this error and the interface is grey'ed out and have to reload, I've had to disable the checklist plugin for now.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'undelegateEvents' of undefined

2 answers

0 votes
IUGO August 9, 2016

we are getting the same issue. please fix ASAP. 

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 4, 2016

Hi David,

Is it possible to have the entire message?

Thanks,

Yves

David Peall August 4, 2016

image2016-8-5 9:11:42.png

Complete Text:

batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&ja…:3933 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'undelegateEvents' of undefinedj @ batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&ja…:3933(anonymous function) @ batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&ja…:3933dispatch @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:82h @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:74trigger @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:79(anonymous function) @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:95each @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:32each @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:25trigger @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:95exports.trigger @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:571onRender @ com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-components:issueviewer.js?locale=en-ZA:30c.triggerMethod @ com.atlassian.plugin.jslibs:marionette-1.4.1-factory.js:11render @ com.atlassian.plugin.jslibs:marionette-1.4.1-factory.js:27render @ com.atlassian.plugin.jslibs:marionette-1.4.1-factory.js:39update @ com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-components:issueviewer.js?locale=en-ZA:30x @ com.atlassian.plugin.jslibs:backbone-1.0.0-factory.js:7trigger @ com.atlassian.plugin.jslibs:backbone-1.0.0-factory.js:5update @ com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-components:issueviewer.js?locale=en-ZA:12_updateModel @ com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-components:issueviewer.js?locale=en-ZA:84_updateModel @ com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-components:issueeditor.js?locale=en-ZA:3_onIssueLoaded @ com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-components:issueviewer.js?locale=en-ZA:84_onIssueLoaded @ com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-components:issueeditor.js?locale=en-ZA:3x @ com.atlassian.plugin.jslibs:backbone-1.0.0-factory.js:7trigger @ com.atlassian.plugin.jslibs:backbone-1.0.0-factory.js:5_onLoadingDone @ com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-components:issueviewer.js?locale=en-ZA:48j @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:38fireWith @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:39(anonymous function) @ com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-components:jqueryutils.js:6j @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:38fireWith @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:39fire @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:39(anonymous function) @ com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-components:issueviewer.js?locale=en-ZA:63setPending.q.error @ com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-components:issueviewer.js?locale=en-ZA:63(anonymous function) @ com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-components:issueviewer.js?locale=en-ZA:63j @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:38fireWith @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:39fire @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:39(anonymous function) @ com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-components:jqueryutils.js:9j @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:38fireWith @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:39(anonymous function) @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:41j @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:38fireWith @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:39d @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:164b @ batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&locale=en-ZA:176

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 17, 2016

Hi David,

I believe that I might have fixed the issue. Can you contact me at the email address listed on our Company profile? I will send you a temporary fix until an official release come along later this fall. By the way, are you using by any chance Testrail? This add-on seemed to have caused the problem to appear in one of my other customer.

Thanks,

Yves

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events