Question about change in 5.2.10

Markus Klein August 14, 2016

Check that document numbers (invoices and credit notes) are unique

Does that mean I'm not able to generate two "invoices" anymore with the same number?

That would really be a pity, since we have to combine the data of two (or more projects) onto the same invoice, hence I used to create an invoice per project, but with the same invoice number.

Is there any new way to achieve the same thing?

Mostly we need: All booked times of one project combined with selected times for another project filtered by a certain activity. As far as I know there is now way to combine multiple queries to have ictime generate a single invoice for all of these.

Unless there is a new solution, I'd really appreciate if there could at least be an option to disable the unique-check on invoice numbers.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Smadoa August 15, 2016

Hi Markus,

that means that only document numbers (which have been introduced in ictime-5.2) are not allowed to be duplicated, while invoice reference numbers (which you probably mean/use) can be still used multiple times.

When ictime is configured to create invoice documents (setting "Create Invoice Documents" is "Enabled" https://interconcept.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ICTIME/General+Configuration), then it generates PDF documents for each invoice with unique document numbers.

I hope this behavior matches your internal workflow, otherwise please let us know.

0 votes
Markus Klein August 15, 2016

Thanks for the fast reply and the clarification. I guess that still works for us then. Will install the update.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events