Need plugin upgrade

Sarah Shonnard September 5, 2013

Just purchased the Worklog plugin which I had installed from a while back and when I went to configure it I got an error message. I'm pretty sure the version I have is out of date since I'm running the latest version of JIRA, but I don't know how to force the plugin to update to it's latest version.

3 answers

0 votes
Sarah Shonnard September 10, 2013

Turns out I did have the latest version of the plugin installed. The error message still persists, but the plugin seems to be working fine.

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2013

this is a problem with plugin code so i suggest to contact with plugin vendor with this error message

Sarah Shonnard September 10, 2013

Not Found (404)

Error creating bean with name 'com.romexsoft.worklogcal.jira.webwork.ConfigurationAction': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [com.atlassian.plugin.webresource.WebResourceManager]: : No unique bean of type [com.atlassian.plugin.webresource.WebResourceManager] is defined: Unsatisfied dependency of type [interface com.atlassian.plugin.webresource.WebResourceManager]: expected at least 1 matching bean; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No unique bean of type [com.atlassian.plugin.webresource.WebResourceManager] is defined: Unsatisfied dependency of type [interface com.atlassian.plugin.webresource.WebResourceManager]: expected at least 1 matching bean

Could not find what you were looking for. Maybe you should raise an issue.

Go to JIRA home

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2013

can you share what is the error message you are getting?

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2015

This was fixed in the latest version. Please upgrade.

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 10, 2013

as per this document the plugin is availble for all jira latest releases

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.romexsoft.worklogcal.jira-worklogcal/versions

so just you need to upgrade to latest version

contact plugin vendor incase any help requires

worklog-calendar@romexsoft.com
+380 32 2244751

MB
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 10, 2013

Isn't that exactly what I have already wrote? Why do you repeat things?

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 10, 2013

i was't seen your comment, i noticed your comment after i have posted my answer!!

0 votes
MB
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 10, 2013

Did you try contacting the authors of that plugin, by clicking on the Support and Issues link?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events