Need Documentation for Content Quality: Quality Statistics

Vidya Palepu October 1, 2018

I work for Salesforce and am in charge of cleaning out unnecessary documentation on Confluence. I am currently going through each space's content quality statistics and pinging admins of spaces whose overall quality is below a certain percentage. I need to be able to explain to these admins how this quality percentage is calculated, and so I need documentation on how the space quality statistics are calculated. Can you refer me to it?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2018

This report is provided by Better Content Archiving for Confluence.

The formula for Quality is dead simple: it is the average of "up-to-date pages percentage" and "viewed pages percentage". For example in the Total row in your screenshot, it is: (94% + 90%)/2 = 92%

See more details in the app's documentation.

Vidya Palepu October 4, 2018

Thank you, this page was exactly what I was looking for! 

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2018

Cool, please remember to accept my answer so that future users can see that, too. 

Done!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2018

You will need to tell us how you have added "quality statistics" to Confluence, as that is not something that is built into the product.  You must have added something to it, and we don't know what you've done.

Vidya Palepu October 2, 2018

Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 2.57.28 PM.pngIt looks something like this, if that helps?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2018

It's definitely an App you've added to Confluence, but it's not one I recognise.

There might be some clues as to what it is if you hit "got feeback?" - possibly a company name or something?

Turns out it's a Midori app-- thank you for the response!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events