Missing Dependencies for JIRA Timesheet Plugin

Michael Cassisa June 24, 2012

Hello, I am getting the following error messages when trying to install the timesheet plugin (2.3.5). I am using JIRA version 5.0. Looks like I am missing a depencency, wondering if this is something depricated in 5.0.

Thanks,

M

There were errors loading this plugin:
There was a problem loading the descriptor for module 'Project Pivot Report' in plugin 'JIRA TimeSheet Plugin'. Error retrieving dependency of class: com.fdu.jira.plugin.report.pivot.Pivot. Missing class: com/atlassian/jira/util/DateFieldFormat

Timesheet Report (report)
Error occurred: There was a problem loading the descriptor for module 'Timesheet Report' in plugin 'JIRA TimeSheet Plugin'. Error retrieving dependency of class: com.fdu.jira.plugin.report.timesheet.TimeSheet. Missing class: com/atlassian/jira/datetime/DateTimeFormatterFactory
Project Pivot Report (projectpivot)
Error occurred: There was a problem loading the descriptor for module 'Project Pivot Report' in plugin 'JIRA TimeSheet Plugin'. Error retrieving dependency of class: com.fdu.jira.plugin.report.pivot.Pivot. Missing class: com/atlassian/jira/util/DateFieldFormat

1 answer

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2012

Hi Michael,

Have you solved it? These classes must be there in Jira, at least it is so with Jira 5.0.5.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events