Minimalistic configuration (disable all but timesheets)

JS July 29, 2014

Hello!

I'd like to use timesheets provided by Tempo but I don't really need all the additional UI elements provided by the plugin. Having widgets in my dashboard and timesheet available from top menu bar is all I need.

Is there a way to configure Tempo to not add all the custom UI elements to standard JIRA panels and leave only gadgets and top bar Tempo drop-down?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2014

Hi Kuba,

It is not recommended to disable links in the Tempo dropdown nor other modules of Tempo

You can disable the information Tempo displays in the Issue view by disabling the "collaboratorsmodule" and "tempo-worklog-module". This can be done in Administration-> Manage Add-ons, User installed Add-ons, expand the Tempo Timesheets section and click the + next to the enabled modules. Find the above mentioned modules and disable them.

Kind regards,

Susanne

JS July 29, 2014

Hi!

Thank you for your answer - this is exactly what I wanted. Tempo's dialog is still available under keyboard shortcut but the issue's UI isn't extended with additional panels.

I'm aware that what I want is not exactly what was intended for the plugin. But it seems that for my needs default dialogs and Tempo timesheet are doing fine.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events