JTricks - JQL plugin - how to activate after payment

Cory Putnam September 23, 2015

Just bought the 10 user Enterprise JQL plugin and got two emails from JTricks, but neither has a license code...how do I activate the new license?

2 answers

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2015

Cory,

Did you also send the details via the license page? If not, please do that or I am sure some one will reach out to you requesting the details.

Once you get the license, upload it in the plugin configuration page, as mentioned by Thiago.

0 votes
Thiago Zandona
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2015

Hey Cory,

AS far as I can see from plugin page you should've received your license key with your purchase. Have you already installed the add-on in your JIRA instance? Check on page below>Installation tab:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.j-tricks.jql-plugin

If you are not able to retrieve your license you can write directly to J-TRICKS that developed the add-on at support@j-tricks.com

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events