JEMH Configuration Problem

Aycan Utkur February 23, 2014

After the installation; when click configuration to take a licence code, I face this type of problem :

How can i fix it?

2 answers

0 votes
Aycan Utkur February 24, 2014

Jira 6.1 and JEMH 1.5.35. It should be competible versions according to version marketplace information.

Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2014

Yes thats fine, so then something else is up. JEMH needs to create database tabels, indexes etc. If you dont have sufficient privileges granted to the DB account, it will fail to setup.

Uninstall JEMH. Checkpoint the logs, install JEMH and access the Configuration, create a support ticket @ https://thepluginpeople.atlassian.net/browse/JEMHand attach the log exerpt, I'll advise better there.

0 votes
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2014

Hi there, what version of JIRA/ JEMH are you using? This kind of problem usually indicates a deployment problem, one cause is incompatible releases, check version history.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events