Is this addon for admin's only? Or does the entire enterprise need to have this addon to view what you can do with Zen in Confleunce?

Ed Reis February 19, 2013

We're overhauling Confluence and this addon is a key component for us.

1 answer

0 votes
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2013

Hi Ed,

Zen needs to be installed on your production server, and license tier must match whatever Confluence license you have installed on that.

Please let us know if you have any further questions! support@stepstonetech.com is the fastest way to get answers, but happy to keep the conversation going here if you prefer.

Thanks,
Darryl

Ed Reis February 20, 2013

Thanks for answer Darryl - most appreciated. Let me clarify a bit (my initial q was lacking some details). We're using Confluence at the enterprise level and my group is taking ownership of it.

We want to add Zen to spruce it up. There's about 6 - 10 of us who would be admins - the rest of the organization would essentially be view only.

Do we need licenses for everyone in the organization to view what we do with Zen?

Hope this makes sense.

Many thanks.

Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2013

Thanks for the additional info. I assume those other users have logins, which means you'd have a Confluence license to cover those, and Zen would need to match.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events