Is there a way to find out from the owner of the behaviors plugin if we can get an upgrade for JIRA 5.1 soon?

We are currently testing JIRA 5.1 (upgrade from 4.4.3) and have this plugin used heavily. There is no response/contact information of the owner of the behaviors plugin on when we can expect an updated version. All other plugins are working fine and our upgrade is held up because of this one plugin. Is there any way for Atlassian support/anyone else to help with this?

Thanks

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes

I am working on it *as we speak*. I'll be releasing it within a few days if i don't find any showstoppers.

This release will just be an interim version... it will disable inline edits on any issue that has a behaviour. I'm still undecided whether I will attempt to make it work in conjunction with inline editing, most probably not.

Not sure if it's true that there is no response to me. When I see the colour of someone's money I guarantee they will get a response though: https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/GRV/Getting+Help

Update: I've just released a jira 5.1 compatible version.

There is a link to onresolve team blog in the developer's user profile in the marketplace. May be you want to try there.

Behaviors Plugin compatible with 5.1 has been released

Thanks Jamie! Jamie has provided an upgraded version that works with JIAR 5.1

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Apr 30, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Why moving to Confluence Data Center is only a job half-done

Confluence Data Center is a deployment option that was designed for performance at scale. In other words, Confluence will handle increased traffic much reliably in a clustered environment and yo...

238 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you