I cannot see "calculate" button on the filter section with sumUp installed

I have installed the the add on (v1.0) and JIRA 6.3.15 and configure sume sum rules with no groups or users access limited.

What should i do ?

8 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Benjamin:

Using jra 3.4.15 and sumUp latest version, this is issue has disappear.

Thanks

Hi Nicolas,

are you able to upgrade to the latest version of the add-on? Are you watching a filter or a result based on a JQL query when having problems with the calculate button?

Cheers

Julian

add on Installed Version

com.atlassian.cps.sumUp
Evaluation, Unlimited-user commercial license, Standard, expires 17/Apr/15
configuration.png
that custom fields a restricted to a specific project and issue type and screen

Okay thats curious .. I will forward your issue to our development department

Regarding the query it is a custom basic query but a can do in another way if you prefer

@Julian Riedinger [Decadis AG], do you have any update on this issue ?

Hey Nicolas,

can you please tell me more about your enviroment (what database and browser you use) to investigate the issue. I can see some trouble with the SumUp Button but after clicking the "search"-icon, the button appears.

Can you confirm that or do you never see the button?

Cheers

Benjamin

Browser: Chrome

DB = Mysql

I can confirm that i'm still unable to see the button 

Hey Nicolas, sorry maybe it was incomprehensible. i mean that you don't see the button after you pressed the search-icon (glass-icon) in the issue navigator? Cheers Benjamin

@Benjamin C. John [Decadis AG], that is correct. 

Is there any additional information that may i send you ? just to solve this issue ?

Hi Nicolas, it might help if you can provide the catalina.out log file after you do a few a few steps. Uninstall SumUp Install SumUp (1.0.4) Open Issue Navigator Maybe you can send the complete HTML fron the Issue Navigator, that we can check, if the "SumUp Button" is injected but not shown, or either not injected. You can send it to: b.john [at] decadis.de Thank you for your cooperation, i hope we can fix it Cheers Benjamin

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

428 views 3 17
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you