I cannot see "calculate" button on the filter section with sumUp installed

Nicolas Grossi March 19, 2015

I have installed the the add on (v1.0) and JIRA 6.3.15 and configure sume sum rules with no groups or users access limited.

What should i do ?

5 answers

0 votes
Nicolas Grossi March 25, 2015

Browser: Chrome

DB = Mysql

I can confirm that i'm still unable to see the button 

Benjamin_C__John__Decadis_AG_ March 25, 2015

Hey Nicolas, sorry maybe it was incomprehensible. i mean that you don't see the button after you pressed the search-icon (glass-icon) in the issue navigator? Cheers Benjamin

0 votes
Benjamin_C__John__Decadis_AG_ March 23, 2015

Hey Nicolas,

can you please tell me more about your enviroment (what database and browser you use) to investigate the issue. I can see some trouble with the SumUp Button but after clicking the "search"-icon, the button appears.

Can you confirm that or do you never see the button?

Cheers

Benjamin

0 votes

Regarding the query it is a custom basic query but a can do in another way if you prefer

0 votes

add on Installed Version

com.atlassian.cps.sumUp
Evaluation, Unlimited-user commercial license, Standard, expires 17/Apr/15
configuration.png
that custom fields a restricted to a specific project and issue type and screen
Julian Riedinger _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2015

Okay thats curious .. I will forward your issue to our development department

0 votes
Julian Riedinger _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2015

Hi Nicolas,

are you able to upgrade to the latest version of the add-on? Are you watching a filter or a result based on a JQL query when having problems with the calculate button?

Cheers

Julian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events