How Do I Link to Specific Tab in Multi Tabbed Google Doc

Susan Rubin-Stewart February 22, 2018

How can I link to a specific tab in a multi-tabbed Google Sheet in Google Docs?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2018

Hi Susan,

Can you let us know if you're using a specific add-on or macro to link to the Google docs? 

When you're on the Google Sheet in Google Docs and click on a tab, the URL in the browser should automatically take you to that tab. But this might change depending on which add-on you're using.

Regards,

Shannon

SRS February 23, 2018

I'm using the Google Docs Add-in.  All tabs in the sheet currently appear.  I want only one to appear.  I tried linking to the URL of the specific tab and all sheets still appear.  I'm open to doing it a differnet way. 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2018

Can you confirm which add-on you're using?

I could tag the vendor and they can let us know if there's a way to do it.

Here are the available Google Docs add-ons for Confluence:

Regards,

Shannon

SRS February 26, 2018

I'm using Google Doc and Drives for Confluence.  If you think there is a better option, please let me know.

thank you

Susan

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
February 27, 2018

Hi Susan,

I am not personally familiar with any of the Google Docs add-ons, but I have tagged the vendor of this particular add-on in question. I've also included it in the Marketplace Apps collection. This way, users who are familiar with the various add-ons in Confluence that could provide this functionality will be able to help you out.

Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,

Shannon

SRS February 27, 2018

Thank you so much.  I'll remember those additional types of tags in the future.

Susan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events