unable to render viewport tpl - scroll plugin involved

LudOwandErlust August 30, 2017

Hello,

When i try to open one specific space, the viewport crashes!

Going to

Scroll Viewport Config > Scrolll Viewport > Content 

at the bottom I have 

Configuration Error

Reason: Failed to render template '/page.vm'.

For more information please contact your admin or check the log files.

---

Instead the page returns to me Cause and a very long Stack Trace:

Cause

com.k15t.scroll.runtime.confluence.content.transform.render.RenderingException: Failed to render template '/page.vm'.
    at com.k15t.scroll.viewport.infra.render.VelocityTemplateAdapter.render(VelocityTemplateAdapter.java:33)

caused by: org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'template' in class com.k15t.scroll.viewport.api.placeholder.IncludePlaceholder threw exception com.k15t.scroll.runtime.confluence.content.transform.render.RenderingException: Failed to render template '/include/include-headerbar.vm'. at /page.vm[line 21, column 14]
    at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.handleInvocationException(ASTMethod.java:337)

caused by: com.k15t.scroll.runtime.confluence.content.transform.render.RenderingException: Failed to render template '/include/include-headerbar.vm'.
    at com.k15t.scroll.viewport.infra.render.VelocityTemplateAdapter.render(VelocityTemplateAdapter.java:33)

caused by: org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'get' in class java.util.ArrayList threw exception java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 4, Size: 4 at /include/include-headerbar.vm[line 76, column 34]
    at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.handleInvocationException(ASTMethod.java:337)

caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 4, Size: 4
    at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:653)

Stack Trace:[hide] - a few line

Screenshot (2).png

With the other viewport spaces, there is no problem, everything works fine.

Do you have any idea?! 

Any suggestions/solution?

Thx u already

L

1 answer

0 votes
roman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2017

Hi.

Do you see this error when there is a default WebHelp theme applied to the space? Or is it a customer theme? If you still see this issue, it would be great if you could send me a Support ZIP to support@k15t.com.

Cheers,
Roman.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events