"TestRail for Jira Test Management" missing from the Marketplace

Wayne Trollip May 27, 2024

We have previously installed "TestRail for Jira Test Management" for Jira Cloud. It is no longer showing in the Marketplace.  I'm trying to find out why it has been removed.  Are there problems with this app integration?  If there are I would like to know so I can remove it from my instance. 

5 answers

0 votes
Ram H June 27, 2024
0 votes
Ram H June 27, 2024

Are there any other App in the marketplace that integrate JIRA with TestRail?

0 votes
Ramakrishnan Hariharan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 25, 2024

We are facing same issue. Looks like TestRail app is removed due to some conflict between Atlassian and TestRail. What is the way forward? We installed it in Sandbox and tested but when we want to install it in Production JIRA cloud, the app is not available in marketplace. Any alternate way to install the App?

Regards,

Ramki

scott_vanwagenen June 26, 2024

you can do it manually. They have instructions on their site. Almost everything is stored on TR anyway so even a light piece of middleware can accomplish what you need.

Ramakrishnan Hariharan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2024

Thanks @scott_vanwagenen Can you share me the link for the instructions.

Regards,

Ramki

0 votes
scott_vanwagenen June 19, 2024

We use this app on our DC instance and would really not like to have to use a different tool

0 votes
Valerii Levytskyi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 10, 2024

I'm having the similar issue. I want to install this extension on a Jira instance, but can't find it in the marketplace. The link is dead https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213701/testrail-test-management-integration-for-jira/version-history?versionHistoryHosting=cloud

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events