"Could not install license certificate: Given final block not properly padded"

Mike.Hulse@ipicsi.com May 16, 2013

I'm getting this error when trying to install my tempo license. I am trying to change from our annual subscription to the monthly one. I even tried using the link in my reminder email, where I get a 404 error.

The license is "expiring" in 2 days -- and my eval key for changing over (claims to expire on 15 June) is not working.

Any ideas on what I need to do?

2 answers

0 votes
Petur Agustsson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2013

Please contact Atlassian sales to have them help you resolve this: sales@atlassian.com

0 votes
Petur Agustsson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2013

Hi Mike,

There are two way of doing the see these instructions:

http://www.tempoplugin.com/faq/how-can-i-try-tempo-ondemand/

Best Regards

Petur

Mike.Hulse@ipicsi.com May 21, 2013

I added a comment regarding this on Monday, but it seems to have been removed. I tried the approach described in your link initially -- that is what produced the license that gave the error listed in the title of the issue. What is the next step?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events