i18n-ify the button?

Thomas Wendel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2014

Hi there,

Great plugin, thank you very much.

Nevertheless, would it be possible to i18n-ify the button "Save & Notify"? Right now only the save button is translated.

And while you're at it, the german translation for the button would be "Speichern & benachrichtigen" ;-)

Cheers,
Thomas

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vadim Rutkevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2014

Hello, Thomas.

I have sent you instructions how to add translation manually. We will take into account your request and will add German transltion into the future release.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Vadim Rutkevich

Thomas Wendel
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 18, 2014

Hi everybody,

Vadim just informed me that StiltSoft updated the plugin. In the latest version of the No Mail Storm plugin (2.0.2) the Save & Notify button is translated into German.

Thank you very much Vadim.

Best Regards,
Thomas

0 votes
Vadim Rutkevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 18, 2014

Thomas,

you are welcome. Thanks for choosing our products.

Best Regards,

Vadim Rutkevich.

0 votes
Thomas Wendel
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2014

Still nothing? Hello?

0 votes
Thomas Wendel
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 6, 2014

It's been a while since I posted my question.

I'm aware that the No Email Storm plugin is for free and the support for the plugin is therefore most likely not really high on your list of priorities.

However, a quick reply would be appreciated very much. After all the support-link on the Marketplace entry of the plugin links to Answers.

Cheers,
Thomas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events