how to get value id of Insight customfield in Jira

NEGAR JALALIAN September 27, 2022

hi , might be the question sounds very stupid just because I'm new to Insight.

we are supposed to have an integration between our Datacenter Jira with another form . so we need that form automatically fill some fields and create ticket in our Jira.

the form consist of many fields and custom fields and some insight field which I have provided the id of those fields for developer to build the form .

I also need to give the value id of custom fields and insight fields .. with custom fields value , it is simple but when it comes to insight custom fields , all I can see is object id .. can I use object id ? or is there any other id exist for the values of an insight custom field ?

1 answer

0 votes
Melo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

Hi @NEGAR JALALIAN

For regular select list CF, you'd have the ID for each option.

For insight CF I guess it would be the object Key. Other IDs I can think of when talking about insight are the Shema ID and Object Type ID that can be found using the URL or accessing the "Configure" page.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

Melo

NEGAR JALALIAN September 29, 2022

hi Melo thanks for your response . I was thinking of the same but I haven't tested yet . need to see if the scripts works with object id . 

Like Melo likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events