how to find issues that are linked to issues related to projects from different category.

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2013

I have projects in Category A and Category B. I would like to know the issues from A that are linked to issues from B. How can i get that information using JQL?

1 answer

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2013

I'm afraid this is not possible out of the box bute there plugins around that extend the core JQL functions such as "search linked issues plugin" or Jamie's script runner that has built-in functions:

https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted+JQL+Functions

Cheers

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2013

I have tagged this issue for same plugin you have mentioned as we are also using it. Waiting for response from Jamie..

I tried this way.. is this correct?

category = A and issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("category != A", "related")

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events