filter subscriptions to be send to the reporter on monthly

Ravi Kanth February 3, 2022

Hi Team,

Please help on the below query..

Require support for creating filter subscriptions for sending automated monthly reminders based on ticket closure date be sent to the ticket reporter till the ticket is closed

(Rule : If the ticket is raised on 10th of Jan and target closing date is 10th of June, automated monthly reminders to be sent every 10th of each month till the actual ticket closure date)

Thanks

N.Ravikanth

1 answer

1 vote
Sukruth M S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2022

Hi @Ravi Kanth , on the navigation bar you can find filters option then go to the filters which you have created or available you see a details option click on that then click on the new subscriptions and create filter subscriptions .

You can refer this:

filter 1.png

filter day.png

Hope this helped you, @Ravi Kanth 

Thanks,

Sukruth M S

Hi Sukruth ,

Thanks for the response

I want to send the monthly notifications to multiple reporters which are not fixed may vary time to time (As u can see in the Recipient's Dropdown no option is available to select Reporter

Thanks,

Ravikanth

Sukruth M S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2022

Yeah @Ravi Kanth , for that need you can create a group for the multiple reporters to be notified and in the recipient's dropdown you can select that groups which is to be notified and again you can create group for other reporters as your reporters are not fixed and make monthly notifications.

filter group.png

Hope this might help you, :) @Ravi Kanth 

Thanks,

Sukruth M S

Hi @Sukruth M S 

As the reporters  are not fixed do we need to create new group for the new reporter every time  ..

How can a single  filter subscriptions can be applicable to multiple reporters without creating a group for reporters multiple times..

Please Help out it would so nice of u

Thanks,

N.Ravikanth

Sukruth M S
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2022

Hi @Ravi Kanth , yeah according to your requirement as reporters are not fixed and without creating any groups for reporters you can do this through automation as in filter subscription it might not be possible .

You can define the rules like shown:

fillter automation.png 

Hope this solves you :) @Ravi Kanth ,

Thanks,

Sukruth M S

Hi @Sukruth M S 

Thanks for the response

We are using Automation Lite For Jira I could not see that option as u mention in the above screen is there any other option plz let me know..

Thanks,

N.Ravikanth

Sukruth M S
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2022

Yeah @Ravi Kanth , In automation lite search for the trigger scheduled you will get, since there is no month option in scheduled trigger you can write a cron expression as given below and follow the same condition and action as shared above and execute the task. 

cronic exp.png

Here is an example for your requirement :

ex server automation.png 

You can even refer this : Cron expressions for automation 

Hope this will help you :) @Ravi Kanth 

Thanks,

Sukruth M S

Ravi Kanth February 4, 2022

Hi @Sukruth M S 

As per above reply I do not have the Send EMail option in my Automation Lite For Jira to send notifications to reporters .

Please help me on this to send the notifications...

Thanks,

N.Ravikanth EMail Notification.PNG

Sukruth M S
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2022

Hey @Ravi Kanth  , can you please install or use automation pro as it is specified that send email action feature is there in automation pro you can install it in marketplace apps.

MicrosoftTeams-image (5).png 

Hope this helps you, :)

Sukruth M S

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events