Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Zephyr: customize columns in test cycles?

Is it possbile to customize the columns in the cycle summary?

E.g . the standard-Label to a label used in JIRA?

Zephyr Column-change

21 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Werner,

Currently there is not an option to customize the columns in the test cycle summary. However, we will add this to our feature request list. Our feature request list is important becuase our product team reviews it when creating a new release.

Kind Regards,

Emily

When is this happening - this is pretty basic (and fundamental) functionality. We want to be able to see 'WHO' is planning to run the tests!

It has been five years since this was added to the list.  What progress has been made?

Like # people like this

+1 for this feature.

Any updates?

maxresdefault.jpg

Any update on this @Emily Schneider 

Any update on this implementation ? @Emily Schneider 

Hi,

We are badly waiting for this feature. Any update on this?

Thanks!

Hi

@Emily Schneider 

Is the problem resolved. I guess 7 years is good enough time to resolve this?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank You!

Waiting badly for this. Jira lacks in some very basic features.

Hi!

Is there a release on this feature? 

Last I heard from Zephyr they were releasing it in Q3 2018.

Let's see if the promise is kept!

Hope this thread is still alive! this feature was requested in 2013 and still not available?

Hi, My users have also requested this functionality. Is there no Zephyr roadmap plan for this.

If yes, can it be shared please.

@Zephyr Support Team - Is this Implemented? I am also looking for same feature.

My client also needs this functionality, any idea when this might be implemented?

We have added a Knowledge Base Article to our database that may help some users with modifying the columns of test executions. Please see the link to the article below and let us know if this helps or not. Any feedback is appreciated.

Knowledge Base Article:

https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us/articles/207697956

Regards,

Daniel

Any updates on this feature @Daniel?

Hi @Daniel , 

I couldnt open your link as this issue is resolved is there any solution so far? 

It would be great to customize the columns 

I vote for this as well.

Hi Everyone,

I have updated our internal feature request system with all the new endorsements. Thank you all for the feedback.

Regards,

Daniel

@Zephyr support... You have not replied to this thread for 6 months - can you please respond?

I would like to see this feature too. Please let us know once you have scheduled it. Thanks smile

I'd be interested in this also. eg we have custom columns such "customer ref", "requirement" "document ref" - it would be useful to be able to display one or all of these on the report

Has this been introduced yet (as a new feature).

This seems pretty basic functionality really. ie add 'assigned to' column, so that yo can see who is running the test

Has this been slated for a future release?

Hi Emily,

Thanks for the qucik answer!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

101 views 1 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you