XRay Plugin: Requirement Status and Test Coverage don't appear at the Issue Screen

Esraa Hasib March 7, 2022

Hi everyone, 

I am using a Jira Server instance, and have 3 Jira projects on it, but the "test coverage" and the" requirement status" appear only in one of them, as shown on the screenshot. Could anyone help?

Hint: I have checked the XRay issue types, had a context for the "Requirement Status" Custom field, I am also using the same screens in 2 of these projects. However, I mirrored the configuration of 2 projects, but also I am still facing this issue!

xray.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2022

Hi @Esraa Hasib and welcome to the community,

Requirements (hence: issues covered by tests) are configured in xray settings per project. 

To do so see the following link:

https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAY500/Issue+Type+Mapping

Hope this was helpful.

Best
Stefan

Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2022

Hey @Esraa Hasib 

Any feedback on this? Is your question solved? If so please consider to click "Accept" in order to flag this post as solved.

Best
Stefan

Esraa Hasib March 24, 2022

thanks for answering, but my issue is still not resolved

Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 24, 2022

Hi @Esraa Hasib 

Could you please send a screenshot of your xray settings?

Best
Stefan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events