XRAY burndown chart - does it exist

anthony.howell February 25, 2021

so if I have 2000 tests across 10 business areas and I know how many tests should be executed each day.  how can i capture that in Xray and then have burn down chart showing actual against forecasted?  

i currently do this excel - but now I have Xray and would like it on a Dashboard

1 answer

0 votes
Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2021

Hi @anthony.howell 

The burndown chart does not exist yet in Xray, however, is one of the suggestion we have in our backlog.

Please contact the Xray Support (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com) if you need additional information.

Kind regards,
Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]

anthony.howell March 24, 2022

FYI I have added 2 custom fields to make this work forecasted start date and forecasted end date!

Anant Deshmukh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 7, 2022

Hello @anthony.howell ,

Looks interesting :)

So you have added custom fields as forecasted start date and forecasted end date.

How are you further generating burndown chart for xray tests in jira itself given Jira have only inbuilt Sprint burndown charts.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events