X-ray: Can't find the X-ray settings in my project

Annick Luten August 31, 2020

We have started the trial version of X-ray on our acceptance environment, but I can't seem to find the X-ray settings in my project. I do find the settings via JIRA admin, but I want to set the Test coverage issue types but that isn't possible without the button via project settings > x-ray settings. 

Is that because of the trial version of X-ray? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gustavo Félix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2020

Hi @Annick Luten 
I'm on Jira Server, not sure what version you have, but in my case, this works.

Go to Jira Administration->Manage apps -> On your left side is Xray -> Miscellaneous
There you have an options that says "User groups allowed to add Xray Issue Types".
You can add the group that you want.

On your project settings, top right corner->Actions->Add Xray Issue Types

I hope that's what you needed.

polarchen November 15, 2020

Hi @Gustavo Félix ,

I also have the same question.

Here is my current status in Jira and no setting of "User groups allowed to add Xray Issue Types".

截圖 2020-11-16 下午3.35.21.png

Gustavo Félix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2020

What version do you have @polarchen  ? 

If you do  project settings > x-ray settings, what options do you see?

Jason Lowder May 26, 2021

Hate to be that guy, but I also can't find this page.  Project Settings from the upper right cog icon does not have an x-ray settings.  My Misc page looks just like one above.  What am I missing?  I'm next-gen.

Never mind: Either I didn't update the page or I'm just blind..

Walter Swaenepoel October 21, 2021

I hate to be that guy to. I also can't find it. Did any of you manage to solve this issue? What am I doing wrong?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events