Work Time Calendar: Possible to add gadget sort by user?

Ovidiu Vasilescu February 26, 2017

I can't access the Issue Tracker for this plugin since it seems it doesn't allow guest accounts. Hopefully this tag is being tracked.

I have a simple question / feature request request:

Can we have a similar view but the horizontal lines to be Users (that logged time) instead of issues? My clients would prefer to have a way to see how much work each user has done each day. We have the case that one user is working on multiple issues and sometimes multiple people log work on the same issue so we can't simplify it by saying "oh, MCW-117 is John's".

Regards,

Ovidiu.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2017

Hi Ovidiu,

Thank you for your question.

Currently sorting/grouping by users is not supported but for sure it's a nice feature. Added it to the tracker: https://vkrupach.atlassian.net/browse/WTC-196. For now I can not give ETA date but I will keep your updated.

BTW, the Issue Tracker is configured to allow anonymous issues creation so feel free to post there.

Ovidiu Vasilescu February 28, 2017

Thanks Volodymyr. I'm not sure why it didn't cross my mind to try to create anonymously.

In any case, thanks for your answer. I'll keep an eye on that ticket.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events