Where are behaviours?

James Robertson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2018

I have been following this tutorial:

https://www.adaptavist.com/doco/display/SFJ/Use+Behaviours+to+include+a+link+to+duplicate+issues

But I can't find behaviours in the ScriptRunner admin. Where can I find this?

2 answers

0 votes
Dante Labate October 20, 2020

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

With this Atlassian announcement of the end of the jira server and datacenter, can we expect a behavirous in the jira cloud?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2020

Not unless Atlassian are going to implement an app framework that would allow us to do it (if they did, we'd have done it as soon as we had access to that!)

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2018

Behaviour are not in the ScriptRunner section. Go to coq wheel -> add-ons and then type ctrl+f and type behav, you will see the behaviours menu. It is in the beginning in the vertical menu list.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 2, 2018

Please bear in mind this is old documentation, and Behaviours only exists on Server systems.

James Robertson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2018

Thank you both.

I am using JIRA Cloud. If behaviours do not exist in JIRA Cloud is there a way I can achieve the following with Script Runner.

An issue should not be able to be transitioned to DUPLICATE if a duplicate issue is not linked.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 3, 2018

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with ScriptRunner for Cloud, I do not have a valid license for it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 3, 2018

No, I'm afraid Cloud does not support adding Conditions (or validators) in any way that scripting add-ons can use yet.

Henry Avila April 7, 2020

Hi.

On Cloud version.

Somebody know some alternative for behaviours, or some add-ons similar.

Thnks

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2020

Cloud does not support anything that would enable Behaviours.  You can not do this on Cloud, and probably never will.

Sandi Feaster
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 20, 2021

Is there any update for enabling Behaviors in Jira Cloud?

Engin Mihcioglu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 15, 2022

i am also waiting the behaviour plugin at cloud, it so bad for cloud.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2022

Our developers are working with the Atlassian team that has finally been given the remit to enable us to write Behaviours for Cloud, but it's very early days.

Engin Mihcioglu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 16, 2022

good news, so its very important for many project to manipulate UI screen.

RenatoLL April 16, 2022

Any news?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2022

Atlassian have not yet implemented the stuff needed for us to do it.  Still in progress and we do not have a firm date

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events