When will Drag and Drop add support for JIRA 6.1?

Deleted user September 30, 2013

We would like to upgrade to JIRA 6.1, but we are using the JIRA Drag and Drop plugin and it is not listed under the plugins that have been tested for 6.1. When will official support be added for this plugin?

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user December 3, 2013

This has been addressed and updated in the 3.0 release of drag and drop, available on the marketplace.

Add support for JIRA 6.1

0 votes
Tim Theis November 7, 2013

I see Atlassian is using drag and drop on their 6.1 instance... are they using a pre-release version?

0 votes
Inessa Chernoguz October 27, 2013

Did you received any timeline for release such plugin for JIRA 6.1?

Deleted user October 27, 2013

No, based on the information I received, there is not scheduled update for full support in JIRA 6.1. I believe the only recourse here is to get interested parties to vote on the issue above. Maybe if there is enough interest, support will be formally added for the plugin.

0 votes
Deleted user October 20, 2013

If support for this plugin is important to you, please vote on the following issue https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/JDDAP-43. Right now it is not being actively worked on to keep it up to date, so enough interest may help.

0 votes
Deleted user October 17, 2013

I submitted a support request in JIRA for 6.1 support of this plugin. I will update this question once it is addressed.

0 votes
Deleted user October 14, 2013

I have not seen any movement on this issue. I would rather not have to file a support request for every plugin each release to get the update carried out in the Atlassian Marketplace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events