Wanting to Understand and gain hands on experience using Jira Zephyr

elizabeth Snipe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 18, 2024

Hello I recently graduated Cyber security with my undergrad cert.  I'm interested in learning Jira Zephyr because I want to get into software testing. I hope to learn and also be able to be of help if needed.

3 answers

0 votes
Andy Barbet April 19, 2024

Hi Elizabeth, congrats on your graduation!  Zephyr Scale is a great tool.  You can find out more at these links:

Zephyr Scale Community - a user led community where you can learn how others are using Scale.  Personally, this is the best place to go for Scale support (I'm very active in that community)

Academy | SmartBear Software - there is a 60 minute course here that will get you into the basics of using Scale.

Zephyr Scale Cloud Documentation (smartbear.com) - the official help documentation for the Cloud version of Scale

Andy

Andy Barbet April 19, 2024

If you'd like online guidance/training using Zephyr Scale, I'd happily donate some time.

0 votes
Hassan Khan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 18, 2024

Appreciating 🤗

0 votes
Caro Rayner April 18, 2024

Welcome! Love Zephyr Scale <3

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events