User stories assigned to epics are not visible at [addon-com.bit.agile.bit-storymap]

MichaelO April 23, 2014

a lot of user Stories are assignet to epics and are showing correct in the agile board.

but on addon bit-storymap there are only empty epics.

What could be the problem?

Thank you for any hints.

7 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
MichaelO May 7, 2014

no useful answer. Plugin does not work like expected. Plugin uninstalled.

0 votes
David Schnall July 31, 2014

Same issue for me. Useless as it won't show New Features, Bugs etc

0 votes
Tom Wilhelm May 29, 2014

Are the issues under your Epics actually of Issue Type "Story"? Apparently, the plugin ONLY supports Epics and Stories. If you have issues that are New Feature, Bug, User Story, or Bob, they won't show up.

I know... how dumb is that, right? But that appears to be the problem. I'm uninstalling the plugin as well, since this limitation renders it utterly useless.

0 votes
brian schnibben May 13, 2014

Michael - We are experienceing the same problem for random projects. Some projects show all the epics and stories - some only show epics. Anything you find that may resolve this would be appreciated.

MichaelO May 13, 2014

Hello Brian, sorry no solution. We lost the passion for the plugin and uninstalled it.

0 votes
MichaelO May 1, 2014

Hello,

thats not the problem. The problem is that related stories assigned to the epics, are not showed.

I have only an empty row of empty epics.

0 votes
MichaelO May 1, 2014

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2014

for any reason epics have to labels called: 'epic name' and 'summary'

however the story map currently uses only the 'summary' field even though jira agile shows the epic name as well.

Epic Name

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events