Use custom JIRA field "Acceptance Criteria" in SCRUMPY planning pocker

Yaroslav_Zhvakin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 27, 2020

Thing is simple, we manage ACs inside of a custom field "Acceptance Criteria" configured in JIRA.

Is there a way to show the "Acceptance Criteria" field in the SCRUMPY planning poker during voting?

1 answer

0 votes
Kalin Nakov November 2, 2020

Hello, thank you for raising this. We have such a feature request - to show more Jira fields in the details view. We'll add this feature soon, it has quite some up-votes already. The target is by the end of Nov 2020 approx.

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2022

This is an old feature request.  I just voted due to a new client and the limitations that I'm finding on the ability to extract details that get placed into the Description field that should belong in a custom field to support the delivery pipeline and  the devops tool stack.
@Kalin Nakov is there any traction on this?  Or is there an API I can tap into?

Kalin Nakov August 11, 2022

Yes, there is traction, we have used the last few months to implement most of the feature requests and now everything is under test/bugfixing and documentation. Custom multi-line fields and other in-place editable fields will be configurable in the Settings with presets (e.g. per room, per voting perspective, per ticket). Here are screenshots of what's coming in September:

custom_description_comments.pngcustom_fields.png

We would be really glad to get in touch and provide a link to our staging add-on environment for testing for more real-time feedback, feature discussion and bug reporting. @Craig Nodwell, we'd be glad if you reach out to us through our direct channels and discuss priorities and suggestions.

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
Kalin Nakov September 18, 2022

The new release with the above mentioned features is out! Here are the release notes. Please free to report bugs and suggestions for improvement! Happy Voting!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events