Time Tracking doesn't Update in Epic from Story and Sub-Task

Mohammad Saberi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 26, 2019

Hi everyone

I trying Big Picture and have a problem with time tracking.

I add Original Estimate & Remaining Estimate on Sub-Task But it doesn't update on parent (Epic or Story)

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Patryk-SoftwarePlant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2019

Hi,

Do you have the End Date field mapped to Original Estimate? You can find it in Task Configuration. original_estimate_new.png

On Jira Server you can find these settings in Jira Administration >> Manage Apps >> Task configuration.

On Jira Cloud please go to Jira Settings >> Apps >> Task configuration.

Let me know if that helped.

Kind regards,

Patryk

Mohammad Saberi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 6, 2019

Thanks for reply.

I change as you said, but It doesn't work.

You know, when we add "log work" on sub task, it doesn't show on "time spent" under related Story and Epic.

the same problem with "original estimate" and "Remaining" fields.

I would to Update automatically and show on Gantt Chart thees 3 fields (Original Estimate, Remaining, Time Spent) on related Story and Epic when Add on Sub Task. is it possible by BigPicture?

thanks agian

Patryk-SoftwarePlant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2019

Please tell me if this is something that you are looking for:

community1.pngLet me know and I will explain how to configure BigPicture for that.

Cheers,

Patryk

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events