You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I want to get all the sub-task of a Story/Task that have a specific custom field value.
Custom field name : Main component
Example jql : issue in subtasksOf(""Main Component" = TGF")
but it doesn't work.
could you pleas help me.
Hi, @ebrahim rezaian
The JQL query you provided looks like it should work, as long as the custom field name and value are correct. If the query is not working, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
1. The custom field name is incorrect. Make sure you are using the exact name of the custom field as it appears in Jira.
2. The custom field value is incorrect. Make sure you are using the exact value of the custom field as it appears in Jira.
3. The subtasksOf function is not supported in your Jira instance. This function is only available in Jira Software and Jira Service Desk.
4. The query is not being executed correctly. Make sure you are using the correct syntax and that the query is being run in the correct location, such as the Jira search bar.
5. You might not have permission to see the specific sub-task. Make sure you have the correct permission to view sub-tasks and custom fields.