Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Structure: group by sprint, but only the latest sprint

I would like to group all stories of one increment by sprint. However, when I apply that grouping I see all the sprints the issue has been in before, which is not very useful.

How can I see only the latest sprint (the sprint the issue was closed, the currently open sprint, or the future sprint the issue is assigned to) in this grouping?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Martin,

You can filter out closed sprints using Hide Closed Sprints filter, but there is a catch - such filter will work in a Transformation or when filtered structure is inserted into the structure containing this generator filter. The reason for this is generator execution order: filters are applied before groups and this filter is specifically filtering groups, not issues. We are planning to make generators able to change order, but for now it is not possible, so some workarounds are required.

Regards,
Egor Tasa

ALM Works

Hi Egor

Thank you very much for your hint! I have created a respective structure but it seems I haven't got it quite right, as the closed sprints are still visible. It's probably a matter of the right sequence of the transformations, can you give me a hint?

And is there a possibility to hide the information about the scrum board (the text in brackets)? It is inconsistent, I don't know why, and that might confuse the users.

Thanks a lot!

Capture.PNG

Hi Martin,

It appears that the filter got into the inserted structure instead of the "outer" structure. You can drag it to the top, above the structure inserter, but this sometimes requires some precision aiming, so better just to delete it, then select SFT Test (top row) and add the filter again.

Removing the text is potentially possible (by grouping by Sprit Name, for example) but it would exclude possibility of filtering, unfortunately.

Regards,
Egor

Thank you for the help, that was what I was looking for!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

New Cloud Apps Roundup - April 2021

Atlassian's marketplace partners have had a very productive start to 2021! Since our last roundup, our developer community has added over 160 new cloud apps to the Atlassian Marketplace to help you...

307 views 3 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you