Show Jira Issue status on draw.io diagram

Jose Yañez Perez May 16, 2023

Hi team,

Please, let me share a question with you.

We have to isolated functions in Jira-Confluence-Drawio

We can add a Jira link on a Confluence page and we can see the real status of this issue.

Example:

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 17.32.22.png

It's very useful for me: we can see the status of a Jira issue in confluence.

In adition, we can add a draw.io diagran to a Confluence page:

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 17.34.42.png

it's very use for us.

However, I was wondering is is there any way to fix the 2 options, such us I have on this humble draft:

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 17.37.15.png

We would like to create a draw.io diagram which has on the nodes a Jira issue which change due to the ticket status.

Could you share if this option is available, please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jose

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Rink - draw_io
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 16, 2023

Hi @Jose Yañez Perez , great question. Currently there is no capability to display Jira issues (or smart links) inside draw.io. If you're in Data Center, we do have this open as a feature request, which you can follow here: https://github.com/jgraph/drawio/issues/2372.  Please feel free to join the conversation and make your voice heard there. 

Jose Yañez Perez May 17, 2023

Hi @Mike Rink - draw_io 

Many thanks for your feedback.

I am going to follow the issue on Github

In the meantime, let me share a question related on it.

Do you know if is there any Jira plugin which we can use to draw a set of Jira issues  in a flowchart hierachy, please?

Regards,

Jose

Mike Rink - draw_io
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 18, 2023

@Jose Yañez Perez I'm not very familiar with the product, but Whiteboards for Jira by Appfire might be able to help you there. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events