ServiceNow Connector for Jira

Bruno Bournez February 7, 2022

Hello,

I read the docs on  ServiceNow Connector for Jira. It's talk about Incident.

Can we synchronize REQ/RITM/SCTASK with this tool ? 

The purpose is to have the same tasks ( SCTASK ) in Jira and Service Now tools.

Best regards,

2 answers

2 votes
Syed Majid Hassan -Exalate-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2022

Hi @Bruno Bournez

This is Syed - a pre-sales engineer @ Exalate.

Our tool is bi-directional sync solution which links different ITSM systems together, including ServiceNow and Jira. Exalate offers the ability to sync any entity from the ServiceNow side to Jira. 

Please feel free to review Exalate to see if it fits your needs or simply book a demo with us to explore your use case further. 

Thanks

Syed

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 10, 2022

Hi, @Bruno Bournez . My name is Diana and I am a solutions architect at ZigiWave. You can easily connect ServiceNow & Jira. Our no-code integration platform ZigOps will help you achieve that in a matter of minutes. It allows the transfer of default fields + custom fields between the systems and syncs them in real-time. Our tools reads the schema dynamically and can transfer any fields. If you want to see how it works in action: book a technical demo.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events