Send attachments from JIRA cloud to ServiceNow

Bindiya Vikram Naik June 6, 2021

Hello All,

I need to send attachments from JIRA cloud to service now. I know its not possible using alone JIRA cloud and automations and web request. Need an extra plugin from Atlassian market place.

PLease suggest a plugin which can implement above use case.

This plugin should be only implemented at JIRA side. and not service now. I am not worried abt service now implementation. JUst need to know from JIRA side what plugin can I use to send attachments to Servicenow side,

Thanks in Advance.

2 answers

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 24, 2022

@Bindiya Vikram Naik hello. I know it's a bit late but did you find a solution to your issue? I'd like to propose a tool that might be helpful for your next integration projects. It's called ZigiOps- a no-code tool, that connects Jira and ServiceNow bi-directionally in a few clicks. It's fully customizable so you can tailor it to fit your use case - like send attachments, for example. It can sync and transfer various types of data. Check it out and if you feel it might be useful - feel free to book a demo

Regards, Diana (ZigiWave team)

0 votes
Hitesh Daryani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 1, 2021

Even I am searching for this, please ley me know if someone finds a way out

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events