Scroll PDF Exporter Page Properties macro bug when configured to be NOT in-line, in a table.

Gemma Gilmore September 18, 2023

After opening a template that hasn't been modified in over a year, the template is now corrupted w.r.t. the way that the page properties macro is handled when inserted in a table (possible update).

The first image shows 2 'Page Property' macros added to a table, configured with the display to be the default value of 'in-line'.  scroll_1.PNG However, the value for the meta-data sucked from Confluence page consists of 2+ lines of data.  So, if I change this so that the macro is configured to display the data on a 'new-line' (which worked before), the entire macro now moves to a new line underneath the table, rather than display the data within it on a new line within the cell!  scroll_2.PNG 

Needless to say, this does not look as desired when a page is then exported using the template.  Also, this was not previously an issue, but is now affecting more than one template I have created with multi-line values in a page property exported into a scroll-pdf table.

I've spent a lot of time playing around but have had no success - any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

gg

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events