SR Code Suggestions don't work

Markus Pöhler March 18, 2024

All of the sudden the code suggestions in Scriptrunnter v8.21.0 stopped working last Friday and I can't find a way to make them work again. CTRL+Space only shows "No suggestions". 

What can we do about this?

1 answer

0 votes
Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2024

Hi @Markus Pöhler

In your description, you mentioned:-

All of the sudden the code suggestions in Scriptrunnter v8.21.0 stopped working last Friday and I can't find a way to make them work again. CTRL+Space only shows "No suggestions". 

Are you referring to the ScriptRunner Editor / Inline Editor?

If yes, please provide a screenshot of the problem you are encountering.

Also, please specify the current Jira and ScriptRunner versions you are using.

I am looking forward to your feedback and clarification.

Thank you and Kind regards,

Ram

Scriptrunnter v8.21.0 

JIRA 9.4.17

I am working in the Console.

Ther is no error. Hitting the . after an object never the list of methods or props pops up. CTRL + Space shows "not suggestions".

Thats it.

Thanks 

Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2024

Hi Markus,

In your last comment, you mentioned:-

Ther is no error. Hitting the . after an object never the list of methods or props pops up. CTRL + Space shows "not suggestions".

I don't seem to be encountering this problem. The moment I enter the dot, i.e. after a class, I can get the list of methods as shown in the screenshot below:-

scriptrunner_console.png

Please try to rerun the test in Safe-Mode with only ScriptRunne enabled and see if the problem persists.

Thank you and Kind regards,
Ram

Problem solved by recreation of the entire script line by line. Somethin in my script caused this to fail. With a fresh script it works now.

thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events