ReqIF support for R4J - Requirements Management for Jira?

Kemi Lewis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 10, 2023

I wanted to know if  R4J - Requirements Management for Jira supports ReqIF to interact with other requirements management databases.

1 answer

0 votes
Bernhard Doleschel (Ease Solutions)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2023

Helllo @Kemi Lewis ,

I´m Bernhard from Ease Solutions, the vendor of R4J.

Yes, we provide ReqIF export and import feature with the current on-premise version of R4J (for Jira Server and Data Center edition). For the Jira Could edition there is a plan to implement it within 2023.

If you interested on more details and the access to the R4J feature, please contact our friendly support team. Thank you. 

Best Regards, Bernhard

Kemi Lewis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 12, 2023

can you show me the documentation information associated with using reqIF?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2023

Hi @Kemi Lewis , 

you will find our documentation about ReqIF at https://easesolutions.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/REQ4J/pages/457441292/ReqIF+Export+and+Import

Regards, Bernhard

Jendrik Stahnke
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 24, 2024

Hi @Bernhard Doleschel (Ease Solutions)

is reqif import and export already possible at Jira Cloud version or only as part of migration from datacenter/server ?

Best regards,

Jendrik

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 25, 2024

Hello @Jendrik Stahnke and @Kemi Lewis ,

thanks for your follow up on ReqIF for R4J Cloud. The implementation of ReqIF is more difficult on R4J Cloud then we expected and it will take more time right now. We can´t give any yet. This is due to the file format the ways as the standard is interpreted by the different RE tools.

To get update on our progress, please raise a feature request on our service desk, the you get informed by our team: https://support.easesolutions.com/

Best Regard, 
Bernhard from Ease Solutions

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events