Reg execution of tests from XRay

Anuraag K B August 9, 2022

Hello,

I just started going through tutorials of Xray and I understand we could store execution results into execution issue type of XRay. I wanted to know if its possible to execute a batch file or any script via XRay?

For example I have a test script on my local machine that I would like to execute remotely from XRay instead of manually running it from my machine.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2022

Hi @Anuraag K B and welcome to the community,

mainly xray is mesnt for test management, so to say storing tests, their executions, results and test coverage of features. XRAY supports automated tests with cucumber, Selenium and JUnit but in fact it‘s not a native test automation tool but test reports from such automation tools can be imported into xray test executions (see the following link)

https://docs.getxray.app/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=62271187#content/view/62271187

Hope this was helpful.

Best
Stefan

Anuraag K B August 10, 2022

Thank you it was helpful.

Like Stefan Salzl likes this
Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2022

awesome. thanks for the feedback 🙌🏼

Anuraag K B August 10, 2022

Thank you 🙌🏼

Like Stefan Salzl likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events