Proforma to be used in a tablet

stephanie nacion February 28, 2024

I want to add Proforma to my add on and used it to a tablet do i need something else to make this process successful?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2024

Hi Stephanie - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am unsure about your actual question. It might just be a terminology thing. What exactly are you wanting to do? 

ProForma is a form that gets attached to requests for Jira related projects. Is that what you are wanting to do? And are you using Jira Cloud? Data Center? Or Server version? 

stephanie nacion February 29, 2024

Hi John

Our team intention to leverage this feature on tablets (ex. Samsung Tablet) to enable us to streamline our processes by creating electronic forms and checklists eliminating the need for printing and manually paper based documentation in the future.

I believe we have the Data Center.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 29, 2024

Your interaction with Jira will be through a web browser so using a tablet is fine.

stephanie nacion February 29, 2024

Sounds good thank you John.

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 29, 2024

You are welcome.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events