Problem with atlassian connector for phpStorm

Lin Arah July 1, 2012

Hi!

Since a while I always get the same message at startup and need to re-configure the pluggin each time. Can you help me to get this sorted please? (see printscreen)

Thanks in advance!

3 answers

2 votes
Lin Arah July 2, 2012

Hi!

Thanks to your help I solved my problem. I looked at the "show detail" which indicated an error with the shared servers file (see below). Indeed opening this file it was corrupted. I deleted this file and now can open phpstorm without this error message! Thank you!

com.atlassian.theplugin.commons.cfg.ServerCfgFactoryException: Cannot parse shared cfg file Error on line 1 of document file:///C:/Users/Lin/.atlassian/ide-connector/shared-servers: Content is not allowed in prolog.

at com.atlassian.theplugin.commons.cfg.xstream.HomeDirSharedConfigurationImpl.load(HomeDirSharedConfigurationImpl.java:90)

Paul Preibisch June 18, 2015

Thanks for this! It worked!

0 votes
Janusz Gorycki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2012

can you click the "Show Details" button in the dislog what you posted and let me know what it shows? There is probably some kind of error reading this config file, but without more details, it is impossible to tell what could be wrong

tdlm September 10, 2012

This solved my problem as well. Thanks!

0 votes
Janusz Gorycki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2012

Hi,

The configuration of the connector is stored in a file named 'atlassian-ide-plugin.xml' in the root folder of your project. Did you by any chance modify this file recently?

Cheers

Janusz

Lin Arah July 2, 2012

No I did not modify this file manually. Here is the content of the file (I only replaced the url content to keep it anonymous):

<atlassian-ide-plugin>

<project-configuration>

<servers>

<jira>

<server-id>9388a6e4-17b4-42d6-b924-43a7b024d71b</server-id>

<name>Jira Server</name>

<url>***************</url>

<shared>false</shared>

</jira>

</servers>

<default-jira-server>9388a6e4-17b4-42d6-b924-43a7b024d71b</default-jira-server>

</project-configuration>

</atlassian-ide-plugin>

In fact what happens is:

1) I open phpstorm

2) I get the message above

3) I need to reconfigure the configuration of my jira server because it disapeared

4) a new atlassian-ide-plugin.xml is generated which differs from the old one only by the server-id.

5) next time I re-open phpstorm same thing happens

Is there something missing in the configuration file?

Thank you for your answer!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events