PDF Watermark

Anuja July 16, 2020

Is there a provision to add watermark to the pdf exported using Scroll PDF Exporter?

I know there is a way to do this in the default pdf export functionality by adding html code. Want to know if its possible in Scroll PDF Exporter?

Many Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2020

Hi @Anuja

Yep, you can also easily add watermarks to your PDFs using the graphical template designer in Scroll PDF Exporter.

Please check our documentation for further details how to do so.

Hope this page helps, let me know if there's anything else you need help with.

Cheers,
Nils

Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2023

Could someone at K15t update the link? This one returns 404.

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2023

@Bill Bailey - thank you for the heads up, I've updated the link in Nils' reply. On that page we describe how you can add a custom background to your pdf export. So, you can also choose a picture which you add in the background.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events